An egg is an easy and healthy part of several people’s diets. It has great nutritional value and can be enjoyed at any time of the day. But cooking an egg requires technique; at least if you want a healthy and hearty meal.
It may seem easy to oil your pan up, and fry your omelets on it – but a healthier and tastier option is poaching. Poaching an egg takes skills and effort if you don’t have practiced hands. Hence, an Egg Poacher will be handy for you! Here is how you can choose the best Egg Poacher for yourself with ease;
Top 5 Best Egg Poachers 2019
How to Choose the Best Egg Poachers for Yourself?
An Egg Poacher is a complex appliance as it has many more elements than a simple pan. But with proper knowledge of its prime features and important factors to consider, you can buy the best Egg Poacher for yourself. Before buying this product, you must go through instructions on how to use this appliance to make sure that you do not end up with something you cannot use. Other than that, here are the factors that are essential to look over when choosing an Egg Poacher for you;
- Budget: This factor holds the necessity of buying any product in the market. An egg poacher is no different; thus, you should consider all requirements for your appliance – going from quality, durability, brand, user interface – and set a budget accordingly. This price will give you a better direction when looking for egg poachers
- Material: There are varying materials used to create an egg poacher. There is silicone, stainless steel, aluminum, etc. It is your preference, which will bring you to a decision in this aspect. Stainless steel is durable; aluminum is non-stick and easy to clean; silicone is lesser prone to heating up. The factor which you think is the better feature will help you decide which material suits you best
- Capacity: It can range from 4 eggs at a time, to even ten. But the more eggs you keep, the lesser it’s effectiveness may get. There should be no harm to the performance of the egg poacher, but a large capacity is impressive if that problem is not there
- Intensity: How quickly and effectively the eggs are poached to precision is an important element to consider
- Easy to Use: Even after being thorough with the instructions, if the egg poacher is still difficult to handle and maintain, it is a waste of money. The whole point of this appliance is to make the work easy and quick for you
You must understand how an Egg Poacher works before considering buying it, and afterward, being aware of all the important features it must have to be the best option for you. Conclusively to this quick guide, you can make a final decision for yourself and choose the best Egg Poacher for yourself.