When you hand-wash your dishes, you understand the need for a drying rack. Drying your wet plates in a healthy, timely manner is vital; thereby, choosing the best eco-friendly dish rack is important. We are sure you do not want wet countertops and broken plates in your kitchen; yes, this can happen if you buy a poor dish rack for your every-day use.
Eco-friendly dish racks are gaining popularity nowadays. You can easily find them made of natural, kitchen-friendly materials like paper and wood. A charmer to your kitchen, these dish racks are easy to clean and stylish. They are made BPA-free, PVC-free, and Phthalate-free, an important point to consider.
Top 5 Best Eco-Friendly Dish Rack
How to Choose the Best Eco-Friendly Dish Rack for Yourself?
Getting an eco-friendly dish rack isn’t just about investing money; it is all about time-management, style-management, money-management, and more. Keeping this in mind, you should consider the following factors before buying a perfect dish rack for your kitchen:
- Budget: Price is the most important factor when making a purchase. The price of each rack differs from depending on the brand, material, quality, functionality, and more. The more the functions, the higher the price; similarly, the popular the brand, the higher the price.
- Functionality: You should choose a dish rack that possesses functionalities that suits the most to your requirements. You can choose either select a classic rack with the practical feature or choose a rack with latest functionalities that suit your kitchen.
- Material quality: The product must be made of high-quality material that allows the product to offer longer service life. An eco-friendly dish rack should possess in-built antimicrobial protection, and should be capable of fighting nasty stains and odor-causing bacteria. Additionally, the dish rack must be rust-resistant with soft fee so that it does not cause any scratch on kitchen counters.
- Size: A dish rack, perfectly suitable for your kitchen and utensil-holding requirements, should be counter-friendly, keeping your kitchen dry and well-organized. It must have enough space to hold large pans and pots. Pay special attention to the rack’s dimensions as this item plays a significant role in keeping your kitchen organized, especially if you have a small kitchen.
- Design: Spacious racks aren’t necessarily the best ones. The design must have space for all types of utensils in your home. For instance, your rack must have a dedicated space for plates, keeping them upright, neat, and safe. There should also be enough space for large bowls, pots, pans, and large serving plates. You must not miss on the hooks for glasses and mugs.
- Water-draining space: The water must easily drain out of the rack and should not flow onto the counter. The latest eco-friendly dish racks with swivel spout pivot water directly into the sink, leaving the counter-top clean and dry.
The best-quality dish drying racks are ideally those that require minimal kitchen-space and offer large holding capacity. They should be budget-friendly at the same time should serve your purpose; that is, keeping your kitchen dry, neat, and well-sorted. Eco-friendly dish racks are an indispensable tool that holds dishes in patter until you dry them or they air dry themselves.