While buying a citrus Juicer for your home, besides looking at your budget, you may take a few other things to consider for getting the right one. But when it comes to a commercial citrus juicer, your first consideration is the scale of your business, based on your targeted sale. Citrus fruits include lemons, pomegranates, and oranges.
For buying the right juicer, several other factors come before you, such as manually, electrically or centrifugally operated, basic material; stainless steel or aluminum, the squeezing capacity in ml/second, pulp collection capacity, price, warranty and of course; the brand. This article is meant to provide relief from time for research and guides you to take the best option to get the optimum return from your investment.
Top 5 Best Commercial Citrus Juicer 2019
How to Choose the Best Commercial Citrus Juicer for Yourself?
- Rugged Build: To withstand the chances of wear & tear, to ensure mechanical resistance due to consistency, and constant and commercial use, the basic material needs to be either stainless steel or die-cast aluminum. It reduces the chances of shaking, moving or breaking while in operation. However, for very small scale, as a part-time business, you may opt for plastic.
- Speed: For Slow Juicer, consider the RPM of the motor and the speed of input, e.g. number of oranges per minute and the speed of output; for instance, 375ml per second. For an electric-driven machine, the speed depends upon the wattage of the motor. Also consider the speed of disposing the pulp and other waste. The centrifugal machines have higher speeds. Other choices are the double-edged auger or twin auger.
- Ease of Use: The number of operations involved in getting the end product, Juice, should be the least so that the recruits can operate it without much time for learning
- Reliability: The machine should be operable without interruption for a long period so that your customers are served quickly to their fullest satisfaction. Consider factors such as quality of material used for the blades, period of warranty for material and artistry, after-sales services, brand recognition, track record, peer consultations, and online reviews of customers, both pros and cons.
- Ease of Cleaning & Measuring: For easy cleaning, the parts should be easily detached and assembled without much complication, just switching off and unplugging. The device for measuring is equally important to ensure that you give the right quantity to your customers, neither more nor less.
- Spare Parts: They need to be available easily and at reasonable prices to avoid any interruption to your business.
- Compactness: It should be such as to be installable at counters and worktables, not over-sized. It should have a suitable disposable bin for keeping the workplace clean and customer-friendly.
When you are looking for a commercial juicer, it is pertinent that you have a reasonable Return on Investment (ROI). In most cases, it is linked to restaurants, bars, and drinking parlors. Besides its physical features and operational details, you must look into its reliability. With so many brands available in the market, you need to make a meticulous study of the online reviews and make your own buying decision.